- Every Sunday English language worship in the Reformed tradition at 11.00 a.m.
- Refreshments served in St. Andrew´s Hall at the close of service.
- The Church of Scotland is fully committed to working with different Christian denominations, different faith communities and those who profess no faith.
- The Church of Scotland offers Baptism, Wedding blessings and Funerals in the English language to those living in the greater Lisbon area.
- St. Andrew´s Church has worshipped in Portugal since 1866, and in Rua Arriaga since 1899, making it the oldest Presbyterian church on mainland Portugal. It has a small ecumenical and international congregation.
- St. Andrew´s Church has a number of small community projects, working in partnership with institutions and individuals in the greater Lisbon area, serving the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.
- For more information about St. Andrew´s Church, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org